TownVasi.com is owned and operated by Guduris IT Solutions Private Limited headquartered at Hyderabad, Telangana in India – 500073.
Collection of Information:
Collection of Information means the information posted by the user at the time of registration and posts different types information according to use of the available services. We collect, store and process the following information.
- Name, email address, physical contact details
- Housing and financial information (depending upon the service)
- Cookies: These are called the browser cookies which would be in the form of bits of electronic Information that are transferred to user’s computer to identify a particular browser to improve the user’s experience while browsing. Always user can adjust the settings and could control them.
- IP Address and Logs: When the user visits TownVasi.com, we collect the IP address and standard logs of the user’s computer connection. This will be done by our servers automatically to deliver the web pages to measure the traffic and to identify the user’s location.
Use of Information
We use the user provided information, cookies, IP Address and Logs to provide our service in best way for enhancing the user experience and will inform the user about the service and updates. We use the above information to communicate the TownVasi.com promotional and marketing offers with the users from time to time.
Disclosure and Sharing of Information
We respect the user’s privacy and are committed to protect user’s personal information. We will not sell or rent any personal information to third party. The information provided for displaying purpose or public area, will not cover under this policy. We may disclose the personal information when:
- To respond to legal requirements
- User asks or sends the consent to share the information.
- To work with affiliates/service providers to provide a service on behalf of TownVasi.com
- TownVasi.com goes to merge/sale; have to share all the information as a part of business.
Use of Third Party Web sites and Link
Security of Information
We take reasonable measures and many tools to protect user’s information against misuse, loss and alteration. However, we cannot guarantee the protection of information due to no security system, which is impenetrable. Even though, we store and process the secured information with firewalls and passwords.